The company is specialized in the screening, formulation and marketing of natural feed additives based on plants and plant extracts.
To support the business development of its concise product portfolio, the company is recruiting an experienced Product Manager who will be responsible for the marketing of one of the future main product line of the company.
Based on solids technical and economical references, the aim is to obtain a European zootechnical additive registration.
The position is located in Angers, France, at the company head office. Home Office is manageable for one or two days a week.
- As the key link between R & D and the commercial team, you design all the marketing offer and the promotion of your range of products, both internally and to the customer, for which you are in support of the sales forces .
- You analyze the market and the competitors, build the vision of the product that must be both differentiating and creates value for customers, end users and for the company.
- You are responsible for the roadmap and the definition of the Features-Advantages-Benefits of your product line
- Your are in charge of product marketing, forecasting, and profit and loss (P & L) management with performance indicators
- 5 to 10 year experience in a marketing, or commercial and technical role.
- Technical or scientific education in the field of animal life sciences (veterinary medicine, agriculture, nutrition, biology)
- Real appetite for the marketing of added value additives, promoting effectively both product features and product benefits.
- Your knowledge in formulation could be appreciate.
- Perfect English, both written and spoken. Great listening skills. Ability to communicate with enthusiasm and conviction.